|Separation Stage:||2stage / 3stage||Tank Volume:||5-30 ㎥|
|Capacity:||50-240 ㎥/h (200-1000 GPM)||Total Power:||25-184 Kw|
|Screen Area:||2.2-8.4 ㎡||Customized:||YES|
|Total Weight:||5.5-20 T||Land Transport Dimension (mm):||Customized|
60KN HDD Mud Recycling System,
2.2㎡ Mud Recycling System,
Trenchless hdd mud mixing system
240m3/H 1000GPM Trenchless HDD Mud Recycling System
HDD Mud Recycling System Side Plates Are Designed With Corrugated
1. With modular design and small footprint, it can be flexibly configured and installed according to the customer’s requirements.
2. The side plates of mud tanks are designed with corrugated and load-supporting type, which are safer and can bear more load.
3. The system adopts a centralized electric control, being convenient for operation.
4. All equipment are designed to withstand corrosion and wear, long service life.
5. Adapt to severe drilling operation conditions, with the functions of cold resistance, heat resistance, explosion proof, leakage proof, corrosion resistance and rain proof.
6. It is simple for installation and disassembly, and convenient for frequent moving along with drilling crew.
|Capacity||50-240 ㎥/h (200-1000 GPM)|
|Screen Area||2.2-8.4 ㎡|
|Separation Stage||2stage / 3stage|
|Tank Volume||5-30 ㎥|
|Total Power||25-184 Kw|
|Total Weight||5.5-20 t|
|Land Transport Dimension (mm)||customized|
|Cyclone (mm)||250 -900|
|Specification||Can be customized according to requirements|
|Separation size (μm)||10-30|
|Total Power (KW)||9||13||25||40|
|System weight (Kg)||1200||1900||2500||3500|
HDD Mud Recycling System Working Procedure
1. There is a drill pit at each side of drilling hole, a set of vertical slurry pump will set on top of mud pit for feeding shale shaker. The shale shaker screen will separate drilling cuttings and discharge out, fluids part will drop into sand trap through screen hole.
2. After placing 1 or 2 or 3 sets of desander cyclone separators on the shale shaker, a set of centrifugal pumps will provide swirling feed for the desander for the second phase separation. The solids in the desander will be directly discharged into the desander or the slitter box, and the excess liquid will flow out of the desander into the desander compartment.
3. The desander goes through a cyclone separator of the desander for fine solid separation. The solids coming out of the desander will be discharged into the vibrating screen or chip cutting box, and the liquid flowing out of the desander will fall into the desander compartment.
4. A mixing pump sit on tank skid for drilling mud transfer and feed mud into mud hopper for new mud remix by new chemicals. The mixing hopper can sit on top of tank or tank skid as per client’s demand.
The main structure features
1. Good capacity and performance: the system capacity is up to 240m3/h (1000GPM), can meet the mud treatment of large-scale trenchless projects.
2. The equipment parts are fast connected, easy to disassemble, saving time.
3. High wear-resistant polyurethane cyclone is the same as international brands, and can be use more than 3,800 hours, long service life, interchangeable.
4. Explosion-proof lamp can meet the requirements of night construction, easy to operate and safe.