|Product Name:||Roller Cone Bits||Place Of Origin::||Hebei, China|
|Applicable Industries:||Construction Works , Energy And Mining||Machine Type:||Drilling Equipment|
|Material:||Carbide||Diameter:||9 7/8 Inch|
|Size:||9 7/8||Processing Type:||Forging|
API Tricone Drill Bit,
Hybrid Tricone Drill Bit,
Hybrid 6 5/8REG Tricone Rock Bit
Hybrid drill bits reduce drilling costs through faster and more durable oil and gas drilling performance
The tricone drill bit is the most popular drilling bit in the world, it can be widely used for Oil&Gas Drilling,Mining,Water Well,Geological Exploration areas.Our tricone bit divideds into metal sealed drill bit and rubber sealed bit.
1. The C-Center jet can avoid the formation of a ball in the bit, eliminate the fluid area at the bottom of the well, accelerate the upward flow of drilling cuttings and improve ROP.
2. High saturation NBR bearings can reduce sealing pressure and improve sealing reliability.
3. The G-Gauge protection improves the measuring ability and prolongs the service life of the bit.
4. Adding a row of teeth between the rear taper and the outflow to trim the borehole and protect the cone.
• Suitable for soft and hard formulations
• The best quality
Sealed bearing Cone drill bit, with or without gauge protection:
• These are the best performing and long-lasting tricones on the market
• Sealed bearings will be better than open bearings
• Instrument protection greatly prolongs the service life of the drill bit. With or without instrument protection
Open bearing Taper drill bit:
• Open bearing Tricone can be instrument protected or not instrument protected
• These tricone drill bits have extraordinary value, good performance and low cost
• Instrument protection greatly increases the life of the drill bit
|Applicable Industries||Construction works , Energy and Mining|
|Machine Type||Drilling Equipment|
|Color||Blue, red, green or Customized|
|Bearing||Rubber sealed bearing|
|LOBE||Stage||Flow Rate lpm gpm||Rotory peed rpm||
|5LZ95x7.0L-5-600||95 3 3/4||3 1/2REG 2 7/8IF Pin||5:6||5||320-800 85-211||124-300||1388 1025||1962 1477||53 72|
|5LZ120x7.0-5-864||120 4 3/4||3 1/2REG 3 1/2IF Pin||5:6||5||650-1300 171-342||140-280||2344 1730||3312 2443||87 117|
|5LZ165x7.0-5-840||165 6 1/2||4 1/2REG 4 1/2IF Pin||5:6||5||862-1724 228-456||87-174||4590 3386||6484 4783||100 135|
|5LZ172x7.0-5-840||172 6 3/4||6 5/8REG 5 1/2FH pin||5:6||5||947-1894 250-500||78-154||5200 3835||7345 5417||118 159|
|5LZ203x7.0 -5-840||203 8||6 5/8REG 6 5/8FH||5:6||5||1113-2225 295-588||79-158||6277 4629||8866 6540||130 176|
Tri-cone bit is a decelerating bit. It is based on the fact that the speed of the cone is less than the speed of the bit. It is suitable for sidetracking of old wells and deepening of small boreholes under high speed and high drilling pressure.