|Product Name:||Roller Cone Bits||Place Of Origin::||Hebei, China|
|Applicable Industries:||Construction Works , Energy And Mining||Machine Type:||Drilling Equipment|
|Size:||8 1/2"||Processing Type:||Forging|
3 1/2REG Geological Tri Cone Drill Bits,
Geological 3 1/2REG tri cone drill bits,
tricone roller bit
High-quality conical oil drilling and geological drilling for hard rock Tri-cone drill bits
The tricone drill bit is the most popular drilling bit in the world, it can be widely used for Oil&Gas Drilling,Mining,Water Well,Geological Exploration areas.Our tricone bit divideds into metal sealed drill bit and rubber sealed bit.
1. The C-Center jet can avoid the formation of a ball in the bit, eliminate the fluid area at the bottom of the well, accelerate the upward flow of drilling cuttings and improve ROP.
2. High saturation NBR bearings can reduce sealing pressure and improve sealing reliability.
3. The G-Gauge protection improves the measuring ability and prolongs the service life of the bit.
4. Adding a row of teeth between the rear taper and the outflow to trim the borehole and protect the cone.
1. High quality tungsten carbide blade
2. The multi-weight gauge protection of the cone heel and skirt tail of the table structure increases the holding capacity of the gauge and the life of the bearing
3. The bearing structure is a ball lock arm journal, using tungsten carbide silver-plated cone
4. The nozzle adopts cemented carbide nozzles of different sizes, which can easily obtain different flow rates of drilling fluid
5. Threaded connection APl standard threaded connection, universal in the field of international drilling
|Applicable Industries||Construction works , Energy and Mining|
|Machine Type||Drilling Equipment|
|Color||Blue, red, green or Customized|
|Bearing||Rubber sealed bearing|
|LOBE||Stage||Flow Rate lpm gpm||Rotory peed rpm||
|5LZ95x7.0L-5-600||95 3 3/4||3 1/2REG 2 7/8IF Pin||5:6||5||320-800 85-211||124-300||1388 1025||1962 1477||53 72|
|5LZ120x7.0-5-864||120 4 3/4||3 1/2REG 3 1/2IF Pin||5:6||5||650-1300 171-342||140-280||2344 1730||3312 2443||87 117|
|5LZ165x7.0-5-840||165 6 1/2||4 1/2REG 4 1/2IF Pin||5:6||5||862-1724 228-456||87-174||4590 3386||6484 4783||100 135|
|5LZ172x7.0-5-840||172 6 3/4||6 5/8REG 5 1/2FH pin||5:6||5||947-1894 250-500||78-154||5200 3835||7345 5417||118 159|
|5LZ203x7.0 -5-840||203 8||6 5/8REG 6 5/8FH||5:6||5||1113-2225 295-588||79-158||6277 4629||8866 6540||130 176|
Tri-cone bit is a decelerating bit. It is based on the fact that the speed of the cone is less than the speed of the bit. It is suitable for sidetracking of old wells and deepening of small boreholes under high speed and high drilling pressure.