|Air Consumption:||20-30m3/Min||Working Pressure:||0.7-2.4Mpa|
|Drill Pipe Threads:||NC23 NC26(2 3/8IF) D50 D80 NC31(2 7/8IF) NC38(3 1/2IF)||Curved Sub:||1° And 1.5°|
|Bit Diameter:||5 1/2”||Pneumatic DTH Hammer:||Ø125mm|
NC26 HDD Pilot Hammer,
D50 HDD Pilot Hammer,
NC23 Button Drill Bit
NC23 NC26 D50 Wear Resistance HDD Pilot Hammer System
1. Cemented carbide tooth material adopts high wear - resistant formula, the tooth breakage rate is less than 2%.
2. The trouser body is made of high strength and high quality alloy steel. The rate of breakage of trousers after advanced heat treatment is less than 1%.
3. Using advanced numerical control processing and advanced alloy tooth assembly technology, the tooth loss rate is less than 1%.
The HDD pilot hammer is used with the drilling rig and corresponding drilling tools for impact rotary drilling. The HDD guide hammer is connected to the bottom end of the drill pipe. The drill rig drives the drill rod to rotate. The compressed air enters the HDD Pilot Hammer through the drill rod to produce a certain frequency of impact force to break the rock. At the same time, the exhaust gas is used to cool the hammer head. Drain the chippings out of the hole. Because the outer diameter of the HDD Pilot Hammer is smaller than the drill diameter, it can be lowered into the hole as the drill depth increases. Compared with the pneumatic drill impinged outside the hole, its impact power loss is small and it can drill deeper hole.
|Bit Diameter||5 1/2”|
|Pneumatic DTH hammer||Ø125mm|
|Curved sub||1° and 1.5°|
|Drill pipe threads||NC23 NC26(2 3/8IF) D50 D80 NC31(2 7/8IF) NC38(3 1/2IF)|
|Drilling depth||500 m|
|Drilling angle||38 (°)|
Field of use
This method is suitable for drilling into hard rock formations, the drilling is not easy to deviate, and it is more advantageous to use in water-deficient areas. It is used to drill into hard rock and pebble layers, and the drilling efficiency can be increased several to ten times compared with conventional rotary drilling and mechanical percussion drilling, and it has been promoted as an advanced technology. Its application fields have been expanding. In the past, it was mainly used for drilling blast holes in mines, but it has been used in hydropower, railways, highways, water wells, building foundation piles, and geological prospecting.
1. The drill bit has high-speed rock impact, high rock drilling speed and high rock breaking efficiency.
2. The drill bit has high wear resistance and can hit more meters.
3. The drilling quality is high, the drilling speed is fast, and no grinding is required.
1. How to order the products?
A: Please send the inquiry with detail item description or with Model number.
2. How about the common packing?
A: If there is no special packing demand, we will take it as our normal packing. First in small carton, and then put in the bigger carton together to make sure goods completed.
3. Can I expect a quality products?
A: Yes. mature production technology ensuring the quality satisfy international request.
4. How to check the product are the exact one you want?
A: If possible, please attach one reference picture to avoid any misunderstanding or any links from our website for a better understanding.
5. How to control quality?
A: We have our own experienced QC team,there will be strict inspection and testing for each order before shipping out.
6. Fast delivery time:
A: Usually it takes 25 days for production.only 3 or 5 days if we have stock of your request size.
7. Competitive price:
A: Our factory can supply you the lowest price due to direct sale to customers without distributor!