|Working Pressure:||0.7-2.4Mpa||Curved Sub:||1° And 1.5°|
|Air Consumption:||20-30m3/Min||Bit Diameter:||5 1/2”|
|Pneumatic DTH Hammer:||Ø125mm||Drill Pipe Threads:||NC23 NC26(2 3/8IF) D50 D80 NC31(2 7/8IF) NC38(3 1/2IF)|
NC31 Down The Hole Hammer,
D80 Down The Hole Hammer,
Eccentric Dth Button Bits
Eccentric DTH Pilot Reamer Bit For Mining Drilling
Use HDD Pilot Hammer with drilling rig and corresponding drilling tools for percussion rotary drilling. The HDD pilot hammer is connected to the bottom end of the drill pipe. The drill rig drives the drill rod to rotate. Compressed air enters the HDD pilot hammer through the drill pipe to generate a certain frequency of impact force to break the rock. At the same time, waste gas is used to cool the hammer head. Drain the cuttings out of the cave. Since the outside diameter of the HDD pilot hammer is smaller than the bit diameter, the pilot hammer can be lowered into the hole as the bit depth increases. Compared with the pneumatic drill outside the impact hole, the impact power loss is small, and it can drill deeper holes.
1. The drill bit has high-speed rock impact, high rock drilling speed and high rock breaking efficiency.
2. The drilling quality is high, the drilling speed is fast, and no grinding is required.
3. The high-efficiency drill bit can be optimized and customized according to the rock structure.
1. The body of trousers is made of high-strength high-quality alloy steel. After advanced heat treatment, the rate of broken trousers is less than 1%.
2. Using advanced CNC machining and advanced alloy tooth assembly technology, the tooth loss rate is less than 1%.
|Bit Diameter||5 1/2”|
|Pneumatic DTH hammer||Ø125mm|
|Curved sub||1° and 1.5°|
|Drill pipe threads||NC23 NC26(2 3/8IF) D50 D80 NC31(2 7/8IF) NC38(3 1/2IF)|
|Drilling depth||500 m|
|Drilling angle||38 (°)|
Field of use
The method is suitable for drilling hard rock strata, which is not easy to deviate, and it is more advantageous to be used in the area of water shortage. It is an advanced technology for the drilling of hard rock and pebble layer. Compared with conventional rotary drilling and mechanical percussion drilling, the drilling efficiency can be increased several to ten times. Its application field expands ceaselessly. In the past, it was mainly used for drilling blast holes in mines, but it has been used in hydropower, railways, highways, water wells, building foundation piles, and geological prospecting.